Human Resources Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location North JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 retail North Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued success in Indonesia, an expanding retail company is looking for a Human Resources Manager to be based in North Jakarta. The work scope would be heavier in recruitment, followed with talent development, training, and industrial relations.
About the Human Resources Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Human Resources Manager will work to manage strategic sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes. You will manage the recruitment process to ensure the company hires qualified employees to meet the company’s current and future needs. You will also manage the strategic training activities, talent development, hiring and firing for the company.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting)
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Coordinate with department managers (user) to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Manage training and talent development especially for the salesforce team
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to hire and manage potential talents effectively and possess keen understanding of the end-to-end human resources aspect. You should be a strategic thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Proven work experience as a HR generalist, HR operations, and/or HR Manager for four to seven years experience
- Retail background would be very much advantageous
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills that allow for swift decision making
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or organisational psychology from reputable university
- Experience in training will be an added value
If you are a forward-thinking HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a progressive company that has strong core values and provides an exciting working environment.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.