Salary Market aligned
Location South TangerangFULL_TIME
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 automotive South Tangerang ID IDR 30000000 30001000 30001000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Indonesia's top holding automotive companies is looking for a HR Head for one of its subsidiaries to handle all HR spectrum that is based in South Tangerang. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of experience, come from a reputable university and/or blue-chip or leading company.
About the HR Head Role:
This role will be directly reporting to the CEO and will fully handle all human resources spectrum.
- Full spectrum of HR
- Optimise overall HR performance metrics, employee engagement, organisational development, and compensation and benefits
- Apply HR policies and procedures to support the business effectively
- Talent management and succession planning
- Work with the business to manage operating cost related to staff
- Manage HR budget for Indonesia
- Strengthen onboarding processes at all levels in the organisation from staff at the warehouse to senior management
- Work with business leaders on talent management, succession planning, job varieties, and job rotation with the right type of benefits, compensation and job grades
- Employee engagement/retention and satisfaction
- Good corporate governance upholding company reputation and maintaining cordial labour relationship
- Ensure that all HR policies and procedures are complied with internally and meet audit requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, HR Management/Psychology, or equivalent, preferably from a reputable university
- At least 10 years of HR both in operational and managerial capacity, with focus on business partnering with key executives of the company
- Strong experience in labour relations, possessing excellent working knowledge of labour legislation
- Honesty, strong integrity, business acumen, leadership skills and analytical thinking
- Professional certification in related HR skills will be an advantage
- Capacity for analytical and strategic thinking, therefore the ability to solve problems is a must
- Strong communication skill both in English and Bahasa
- Able to converse, communicate and articulate in a proper manner
- Cost conscious
- Effective communication, results-oriented, holistic view, positive thinking, people management skills, self- motivated, self-initiative
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.