Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG organisation is recruiting a HRBP Manufacturing to join their team based in Jakarta. Reporting to the Human Capital Director, this is an exciting role where you will oversee the functions of manufacturing departments, ensure all programmes and procedures adopted stay aligned with the business’s values; ensuring alignment of company’s strategic management directions.
About the HRBP Manufacturing Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for evaluating the performance of individual plants members, enabling, and encouraging performance improvement where possible. You will also collaborate with the business’s leaders, executives, and guides the spearheads with industrial relations related matters while simultaneously overseeing HR operations in every factory nationwide.
- Lead and ensure strategic directions implemented are consistently aligned with the overall business priorities and goals
- Serve as coach to the business’s department on key organisational and management matters to promote a culture with continuous growth and development in the business
- Collaborate with management at all levels in developing and executing a life cycle approach to people management focused on forecasting, staffing, development, on-boarding, performance management, retention, succession planning, talent movement, and leveraging workforce insights and analytics
- Work closely with labour unions to gather industry best practices, trends, and the latest legislature
- Play a major analytical role by leveraging workforce insights and analytics in order to focus the business’s leaders on relevant people management issues while assessing potential strategies and solutions
- Act as company representation in IR related matters (ie: CLA negotiations, Labour dispute)
To succeed in this HRBP Manufacturing job you must possess strong business acumen, organisational development, and human resources expertise to aid in guidance and development of human resources functions within the business.
- Vast experience in organisational development, human resources, training, and talent planning field to implement strategic business
- Proven experience and successful ability to build, lead, and integrate effective and lasting people management programs within a business
- Exceptional communications skill, able to covey information and instruction down the line in clear and concise way to ensure efficient and effective execution of duties and to guarantee high-performance levels by the departments
- Must possess exceptional leadership skills, demonstrating an ability to move a group with a unified vision and common objective, and in a common direction
- Highly capable to convince others into following the direction and possess an ability to build and maintain strong, trusting, and long-term relationships with others
This FMCG organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HRBP Manufacturing job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking organisation that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.