Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 transport-and-rail Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Indonesia's first unicorn company is looking to recruit a strong and potential HRBP to be placed in one of their business units. If you are driven, seeking for new challenges and a strong communicator, this is the role for you.
About the HRBP Role:
In this role, you are expected to figure out the root cause, key problems, to be solved as a new, fresh solution and ideas for the improvement HR in the company. You are required to be a people partner for the business unit. You will be responsible for strategy formuation and decision making situations where your analytical thinking skills matter.
- Support the development and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the company's HR strategy
- Diagnose and deliver full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Determine and deliver succession plans, be accountable for final resourcing decisions down to agreed levels, embed core processes and ensure talent pipelines are in place
- Define, communicate and put into effect specific capability requirements for business units
- Develop depth and breadth of management capability to build our leadership talent for the future
- Coach the leadership team to ensure that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams
- Deliver change programmes – deliver continuous organisational and productivity improvements
- Measure organisational health and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies
- Leverage internal and external best practices to ensure the competitiveness of reward strategies
- Diagnose and deliver rewards and recognition interventions to drive business performance
- Compensation and benefits policy-making, pension schemes and social relations
To succeed in this HRBP job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the users a.k.a business units across borders and internal matrix.
- 3 - 5 years' HRBP experience both at the advisory and operational level
- Graduated from a reputable university (Indonesia's top three graduate or overseas graduate is highly preferable), majoring in Psychology, HR Management or Business Management
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- Proven experience in managing employee relations and case management
- Broad awareness and empathy for the talent, reward and OE agendas
- Experience in organisational effectiveness and organisation change processes
- Knowledge and experience with Indonesia's employment law, tax and social security legislation, particularly in a context of international assignments/relocation
- Commercial understanding
- Strong business acumen - ability to take commercial insights and translate into the organisation and people agenda to influence the business
- Relationship and people skills as well as the proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions
- Consultancy skills, specifically diagnosis and contracting, as well as excellent coaching and relationship building skills
- Solutions oriented balanced with delivery focus
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a process environment
This unicorn company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With strong sustainability with the focus in delivering the best practices, high standard, in a fun and nice environment, this absolutely the best place to spend your workday. The culture is demanding as you will be surrounded by the high-skilled individual with giving-impact mindset.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.