Senior HR Business Partner
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 18 July 20192019-07-18 2019-09-16 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading technology company is recruiting a Senior HR Business Partner to join their team. This is an exciting role, where you will use your previous experience to motivate and influence a dedicated team of professionals. You will be supported by senior leaders who will contribute to your success.
About the Senior HR Business Partner Role:
In this critical role, you will communicate with the senior board of directors as well as the senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all HR related activities within the organisation's development and talent management scope, with general operations in the snapshot.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and talent management programmes
- Evaluate the performance of individual departmental members, enabling, and encouraging performance improvement where possible
- Maintain a full perspective of the business at all times, placing emphasis on employee relations, policies, and people management procedures in application across the business
- Lead the HR business partner department in defining labour culture targets in order to realise measurable business impact
- Serve as a coach and consultant to the business’s department heads and managers, as well as other employees on key organisational and management matters
- Must have a master’s degree (PhD preferred) in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse culture
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
The company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.