Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 human-resources-and-personnel Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A reputable mining company is looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager. In this job, you will oversee the total human resources function.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will ensure human resources procedures and policies are aligned with the company’s strategy and vision. This position involves working at a remote mine site.
- Oversee the total human resources function including recruitment, industrial relations, performance management and workforce planning
- Facilitate and drive optimisation, attraction, retention and development of employees
- Create a conducive working environment through developing and maintaining best practices to enhance employee relations.
- Ensure legislative compliance
- Liaise with unions
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in the related field.
- At least 10 years of senior human resource experience preferably in a mining, heavy industry or natural resource environment
- Thorough knowledge of human resource practices and regulations
- Knowledge of relevant approaches and methodologies and a detailed understanding of social and community issues
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Proven and exemplary leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This reputable mining company has a well known reputation in its field and great value is placed on people development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next challenge in your career by joining a large mining company, this could be the opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.