Head of HR
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 23 June 20192019-06-23 2019-08-22 it Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading start-up company has an attractive Head of HR job for a high-calibre HR professional in Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Head of HR Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of HR will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its new office.
- Responsible for HR functions such as employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, training and development, recruitment
- Attract and hire great talent to support the grow of the company
- Support employees and managers in understanding and adapting to change in the business / workplace environment.
- Lead ongoing HR projects to support and help improve businesses processes
To succeed in this Head of HR role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum 10 years' HR generalist experience in a senior capacity
- Strong people management and organisational development experience
- Strategic thinking, and execution ability to set direction and shape future development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to a new culture and environment effectively
- Experience in working in a dynamic environment would be a strong advantage
The successful Head of HR will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of HR job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.