Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting HR Manager role has just opened up in a global pharmaceutical company.
About this HR Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible managing end to end human resources management. Delivering the best services as business support for the company, as well as take a lead for several HR strategic actions such as talent acquisition, SOP, evaluation, talent management, succession plan, etc.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits programme
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programmes
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
To succeed in this HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the regional and local team, also have high resilience is ultimately needed to face the challenges in setting up the HR system as a whole.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR generalist with minimum five years' experience
- Preferably from Psychology or Business background from reputable a university
- Well-spoken in English
- People oriented and results driven
- Strong recruitment background, experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industries will be more advantageous
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Good judgement, firm, and understand HR policy
- Strong push factor to explore in a new opportunity, ready to cope with unstructured, new, and challenging environment
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.