Salary Market aligned
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An established leader in their industry has engaged us to secure an experienced HR Director. As a critical member of the Executive leadership team, overseeing the operation of a large, multifaceted Human Resources Division across the regions in Indonesia.
About this HR Director Role:
We are seeking an HR Director with a passion for business success to oversee the complex HR responsibilities in Indonesia. The role will work closely with the Senior Leadership team, to drive Business strategies through the HR function. This role will also lead the business from an HR perspective in areas such as performance management, career development and management development, change management, succession planning, organisational design, and employee / industrial relations.
- Assess the strategic and operational needs of the organisation; select the most effective HR delivery model; and develop and / or implement appropriate people programs, plans and interventions to meet those needs
- Actively participate in strategic planning sessions and other business development meetings, providing insight into implications of decisions and actions on the HR function, and offering solutions to employee related issues affecting the business
- Assess various HR / business challenges, appropriately consider viable options for addressing them, and deliver solutions based on solid business acumen, best practices, cultural sensitivities and pragmatism
- Execute the Talent Management process to identify current and forecasted talent needs and, in partnership with other business partners, develop action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives
- Understand the various strategies and complexities of the business in order to support the respective leaders in the execution of their objectives
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in a senior HR HR position from a high pace multinational environment is a MUST
- Ability to face an environment of constant changes and will need to work within the growing environment with proven foot prints
- Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced company and to regularly and successfully juggle completing priorities
- Demonstrate experience with strategic culture and employee engagement initiatives
- Capable of working collaboratively across a large, matrix global organisation with multiple constituents
This level of success has been possible due to the company’s ability to enter new and existing markets with a great sense of commercial focus and adaptability to local trends and values. A very business-driven employer, and strive towards being successful whilst also being responsible. Due to all these reasons, many of the company’s products are leaders in the market-place, and are at the forefront of innovation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.