Head of HR
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 utilities Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of HR job has just become available at one of the most respected Energy company based in Cikarang. Reporting directly to the President Director, this is a role for HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of HR role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of HR will play a key role in planning and direct all aspects of human resources and HR related administration support to management, including human resources policies, objectives, initiatives and administration including employment, placement, training and development, labour and industrial relations, compensation and benefits, and employee services.
• Ensure and oversee implementation of HR strategy, policies, programs so that a high standard of service and administration is achieved by monitoring department's performance against standards and targets and driving best practices in HR at the same time create a productive workforce and conductive work environment
• Build and maintain excellent employee relation with Unions and / or LKS Bipartit and staff by leading negotiations on HR related initiatives and programmes
• Establish and track HR performance metrics that reflect a fact-based, comprehensive method for valuing the contribution of all staff and to provide regular reports of data and analysis to management
• Ensure compliance with manpower regulations in all employment arrangement including with third party vendors and maintain healthy relations with government organisations for better and fast functioning of organisation
• Manage all CSR and employees relations activities
To succeed in the Head of HR job, you will need to be able to multitask, work independently and exercise initiative with strong interpersonal skill.
• Minimum 10 years of working experience in HR generalist role in large a multinational company with five years in a managerial role
• Forward thinking and has experience in change management implementation
• Display a confident, matured and pleasant disposition
• Awareness about market trends, ability to anticipate and deal with problems related to external
as well as internal environment
• Must be willing to be located in Cikarang
The successful Head of HR will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.