Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 human-resources-and-personnel Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting HRBP Manager job has just become available at a leading logistics company. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for a HRBP who is a leader in their field.
About the HRBP Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving all people activities, initiatives and programmes in appointed departments by managing end to end HR process.
- Responsible for providing headcount analysis to support effective manpower planning and budgeting process and monitor the implementation across unit operations
- Administer and monitor talent management process in each function to ensure continuous integrated people development process from recruitment, develop, train and retain employees in order to strengthen organisation capability
- Identify areas for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
To succeed in the HRBP Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business heads, across borders and leveraging internal matrix.
- Minimum eight years' experience as HR Business Partner / Generalist area
- Experience in multinational company
- Experience in recruitment, compensation & benefits, training, performance, HR systems, employee communications and labour relations
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.