Country HR Manager
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An established leader in their industry has engaged us to secure an experienced Senior Manager to be their Country HR. This key position is focused on the Operational HR leadership of the company. You will be supported by senior leaders who will contribute towards your success.
About the Country HR Manager Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for leading and creating a more strategic HR framework, delivering the highest quality of HR spectrum alongside with the senior leaders. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR related activities, within organisation development and talent management scope with operational general in the snapshot.
- Work collaboratively with the senior leaders team in a high pressured environment and take a hands-on approach
- Execute the 360 degree HR process to enhance the HR framework
- Create, implement, sustain and improve all Human Resources Systems to ensure compliance with local policies and external regulations
- Oversees the implementation of enterprise-wide people initiatives for business unit(s). These initiatives include, but are not limited to: succession planning, diversity initiatives, leadership development, performance management, and organisational design and restructuring
- Build strong partnerships across the functional Business
- Be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverable along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- 10+ years' experience in an HR generalist in multinational environment
- Experience working in a high pressured global company
- Posses a tactical hands-on, "roll up your sleeves" approach with the ability to think strategically
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.