Human Resources Manager
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 fmcg Semarang Semarang ID IDR 25000000 28000000 28000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A world-leading FMCG company is recruiting a Human Resources Manager for their Semarang placement to join their team. In this Human Resources Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the human resources team in its next phase of growth.
About the Human Resources Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Human Resources Manager will work to manage end to end HR spectrum (recruitment, training, OD, industrial relations, payroll and compensation & benefit, and others).
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues (higher percentage to work and deal with industrial relations)
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to manage the team both for the office and manufacturing plant, as well as possess keen understanding of the end to end human resources management. You should be a strategic thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Minimum five years' experience as HR manager or other HR executive, preferably FMCG, F&B, and/or Manufacturing background
- Fluency in English is a must
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field, reputable university background is advantageous
This leading FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are a forward-thinking HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Human Resources Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a progressive company that has strong core values and provides an exciting working environment.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.