GM Human Resources
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-06 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting GM Human Resources job based in Jakarta has just arisen in a public listed company.
About the GM Human Resources Role:
Reporting to the President Director, you are responsible to ensure that all human resources operations are carried out smoothly and effectively.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Possess leadership skills to drives changes and implement HR related to Development System, Training Program, Employee Morale and Six Sigma Philosophy
- Specialist in the area of human resources development with experience in medium to large size manufacturing business
- Experience in handing expatriate formalities
- Specialist in designing and implementing HR policies
- Provide sound advice to senior management on all related subjects
To succeed in this role, you must have extensive manufacturing background.
- Proven experience as senior HR leader
- Full understanding of employment legislation and regulations
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. With a strong commitment to growth, the firm possesses a good corporate culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this GM Human Resources role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.