GM Human Resources
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-06 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An attractive General Manager Human Resources job in Jakarta has just arisen in a leading textile manufacturing firm.
About the GM Human Resources Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Develop and transform HR policies and regulations
- Assist employees on HR matters
- Responsible for general administration, recruitment, salary structure and HR development
- Implement performance appraisal system and incentives
- Handle expatriates formalities
To succeed in this role, the candidate must have experience working in the manufacturing industry.
- At least ten years' experience in the HR field
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English is a must
- Sound and reliable knowledge in all HR matters
- Strong legal and labour law understanding
- Willing to commute between Jakarta and Solo
This manufacturing company has been established for more than 20 years and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company has an open management style and a great working culture.
If you are talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this GM Human Resources job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.