Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-06 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An attractive HR Director job in a global pharmaceutical company has just arisen. The firm is looking for a high-calibre HR Director to strengthen the existing team based in Jakarta.
About the HR Director Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be part of the management team and a strong partner to all of the business leaders.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR in line with business plans
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur
- Senior level decision making in relation to people management practices
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant
To succeed in the HR director role, you must have previous work experience in an international setting.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a human resources leadership role
- Change management experience
- Results-oriented and able to develop plans and to deliver expected results even in ambiguous circumstances
- Skilled in developing HR initiatives and aligning people management practices to support business objectives
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Strategic and a hands-on approach
This pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you.