Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting HRBP Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG companies. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for a HRBP who is a leader in their field.
About the HRBP role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving all people activities, initiatives and programmes in appointed departments by managing the end-to-end HR process.
- Provide headcount analysis to support effective manpower planning and budgeting process and monitor the implementation across unit operations
- Administer and monitor talent management process in each function to ensure continuous integrated people development process from recruitment, develop, train and retain employees in order to strengthen organisation capability
- Identify areas of improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
To succeed in the HRBP job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business heads, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum 12 years' experience as HR Business Partner / Generalist area at a managerial level
- Experience in multinational FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry
- Required area of exposure: recruitment, training & development, compensation & benefits, performance, HR systems, employee communications and labour relations
- Willing to work both in Bogor plant and Jakarta head office
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.