Country HR Manager
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 retail Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Country HR Manager job has just become available at one of leading global retail companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to HR Director in Singapore and Managing Director in Indonesia, this is a role for a human resources practitioner who is a leader in their field.
About the Country HR Manager Role:
Due to excellence results and future expansion plans, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success. Reporting to HR Director, you will lead all HR operations across Indonesia.
- Implementation of HR initiatives related to performance management, talent management, learning and development, rewards, employee engagement
- Direct the execution of all HR support activities within the retail environment (as applicable)
- Country organisational effectiveness, i.e. manager satisfaction with HR services delivered programs, initiatives and processes, employee engagement, retention (turnover in key jobs)
- Country employee relations delivery effectiveness, i.e. manager satisfaction with impact of HR ER efforts on their team, number and percentage of turnover attributed to ER conflicts, number of ER complaints filed and successfully resolved within a set period of time
- Delivery against core organisational enterprise-wide metrics (e.g., revenue, profitability, growth)
- Delivery against service level agreements
- Coach managers and employees on the use of HR systems and technology and ensure usage by HR, managers and employees (i.e. myHR, Workday)
- Partner with people managers on all HR services including staffing, compensation and benefits, administration, employee relations, etc.
To succeed in the Country HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across departments and internal matrix.
- Min. 10 years' HR experience from MNCs
- Proven strong leadership, project management and strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- A global mindset, with the capability to understand and correctly represent all geographies within the respective region
- Proven success in establishing and managing a global virtual team
- Exceptional influence leadership skills, in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
- Process and systems orientation
The company is the most prestigious retail company in the world that is aiming for continuous growth and development both in business and also for their employees. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country HR Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.