Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 it Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading start up company is seeking a high-calibre HR Director in Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit.
About HR Director role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the management and staff in their day-to-day business activities that are important to meet the organisation's goals.
- Industrial relations and employee relations
- Performance management, KPI and goal settings
- Total rewards and compensation and benefits
- People development and talent management
To succeed in the HR Director role, you will need to have strong strategic thinking, entrepreneurial skills and flexibility.
- A dynamic and hands-on individual with at least 15 years' relevant HR experience with regional exposure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and meticulous
- Strong with data and target pursuit
The company is a highly reputable company and is recognised as one of the leading companies in the region. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you.
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.