Head of HR
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 27 December 2018 2018-12-272019-02-25 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading automotive company is recruiting for a Head of HR to lead their rapidly growing team. This is an exciting role, where you will use your previous experience to motivate and influence a dedicated team of high calibre professionals in the industry. You will be supported by senior leaders who will contribute towards your success.
About the Head of HR role:
This key position is focused on the Operational HR leadership of the company. A highly intelligent HR practitioner who can truly partner with the business as well as operate within processes and systems that enable the growth of the business, defining and implementing HR strategy and operational plans across the organisation.
- Responsible for assessing the strategic and operational needs of the organisation
- Provide HR leadership that is solutions focused with a collaborative approach to people management
- Thoughtfully assess various HR/business challenges, appropriately consider viable options and deliver solutions based on solid business acumen, best practices, cultural sensitivities and pragmatism
- Able to operate and influence at a strategic level, also a practical hands-on approach when required
- Work collaboratively with the regional team in a high pressured environment and take a hands-on approach
- Similar industry is a MUST
- 10+ years' experience in an HR generalist and business partner role
- Experience working in large multi-national companies with a high pressured global company
- Ability to face an environment of constant changes and will need to work within the growing environment
- The ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced company and to regularly and successfully juggle completing priorities
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.