Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-02-03 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting HRBP job has just become available at a leading logistics company. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a role for a HRBP who is a leader in their field.
About the HRBP role:
In this role you will be responsible to drive all people activities, initiatives and programs in appointed departments by managing end to end HR process.
- Responsible to provide headcount analysis to support effective manpower planning and budgeting process and monitor the implementation across unit operations
- Administer and monitor talent management process in each function to ensure continuous integrated people development process from recruitment, develop, train and retain employees in order to strengthen organisation capability
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
To succeed in the HRBP job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business heads, across borders and internal matrix
- Minimum 7 years' experience as HR Business Partner with proven track records
- Strong exposure in Talent Acquisition and Recruitment, Talent Management, Learning & Development
- Solid exposure in multinational company
- Excellent communication skills
This international logistics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity