Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a high-calibre HR Director to strengthen the existing team based in Jakarta.
About the HR Director Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be part of the management team and strong partner to all of the business leaders.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR in line with the business plan
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur
- Senior level decision making in relation to people management practices
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant
The successful candidate for this HR Director role must have international experience.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a human resources leadership role
- Change management experience
- Results-oriented and able to develop plans and to deliver expected results even in ambiguous circumstances
- Skilled in developing HR initiatives and aligning people management practices to support business objectives
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Strategic and a hands-on approach
This pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you.