GM Human Resources
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A public listed company is looking for a high calibre GM Human Resources to be based in Jakarta.
About the GM Human Resources Role:
Reporting to the President Director, you are responsible to ensure that all human resources operations are carried on smoothly and effectively.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Possess leadership skills to drives changes and implement HR related to Development System, Training Program, Employee Morale and Six Sigma Philosophy
- Specialist in the area of human resources development with experience in medium to large size manufacturing business
- Experience in handing expatriate formalities
- Specialist in designing and implementing HR policies
- Provide sound advice to senior management on all related subjects
To succeed in this role, you must have extensive manufacturing background.
- Proven experience as senior HR leader
- Full understanding of employment legislation and regulations
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
This business has a strong commitment for growth and possess a good corporate culture internally. If you are determined and driven, then this great opportunity is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.