Coordinator Human Resources
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 consultancy Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An attractive Coordinator Human Resources job has just become available at one of the most respected global professional services consultancy company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the SEA HR Manager and SEA Professional Development Lead in Singapore, this is the role for HR professional who is the leader in their field.
About the Coordinator Human Resources role:
In this critical role you will be responsible to provide HR generalist & hands-on administrative support for the delivery of people initiatives for employees. The individual will work with a team of HR professionals to deliver a convincing employee value proposition while exemplifying the company’s values on teamwork and professionalism.
- Strong mobility and immigration hands-on knowledge for Indonesia, Malaysia & Thailand including expat formalities
- Strong knowledge of Indonesian manpower and labour regulations
- Maintaining the HR systems on a regular basis and all other matters related to HR operations and administration
- Ability to manage stakeholders across all levels
- You will also act as a representative of the company to liaise with government institutions and officials, and external vendors to represent the firm’s interests.
To succeed in the Coordinator Human Resources role, as you will be internal client-facing, you must possess outstanding communication skill and be the get-to-go to person.
- Bachelors’ Degree with at least 7 years of HR Generalist experience in a fast-paced, high-touch and demanding work environment in an MNC, preferably with some experience working within the professional services industry or similar within Indonesia
- Well-versed with Indonesian statutory labor law requirements
- Strong mobility and immigration hands-on knowledge for Indonesia, Malaysia & Thailand including cross countries workers formalities
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Extremely detailed-oriented with attention to detail and meticulous
- Comfortable working independently as the only HR contact in the Jakarta office with remote support from the SEA HR team
- An extroverted, enthusiastic and dedicated attitude with a strong sense of ownership and high sense of self-awareness and empathy
- Comfortable with ambiguity and degree of autonomy
- Maturity and ability to navigate through varied employment regulations and challenges
- The flexibility and willingness to be very hands-on in all aspects of the role
This international professional services consultancy company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.