Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
One of the market leader FMCG companies is looking for a seasoned HR Director to drive and support the business through the lenses of HR scope. This is an exciting role, where you will be fully exposed to a high level commercial degree environment. You will be supported by senior leaders who will contribute towards your success.
About the HR Director role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for leading and creating a more strategic HR framework, delivering the highest quality of HR spectrum alongside with the senior leaders. You will be expected to lead in areas such as performance management, career development and management development, change management, succession planning, organisational design, and employee relations
- Responsible for assessing the strategic and operational needs of the organisation; selecting the most effective HR delivery model, developing and/or implementing appropriate people programs, plans and interventions to meet the organisation's needs
- Shows various HR/business challenges solutions and appropriately consider viable options for addressing them to deliver solutions based on solid business acumen, best practices, cultural sensitivities and pragmatism
- Identify and implement retention strategies to reduce employee turnover and increase internal employee development and skills
- Highly participating and / or leading any strategic planning sessions and other business development meetings, providing insight into implications of decisions and actions on the HR function in order to offer solutions to employee related issues that's affecting the business
- Minimum of +10 years experience in Human Resources leadership role / similar role from FMCG industry is a MUST
- Proven track record in executing the Talent Management process to identify current and forecast-ed talent needs and, in partnership with other business partners in developing the action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives
- Be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverable along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
This highly growing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is extremely demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.