Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-18 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A leading start up company is seeking a high-calibre HR Director in Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit.
About HR Director role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the management and staff in their day-to-day business activities that are important to meet the organisation's goals.
- Industrial relations and employee relations
- Performance Management, KPI and goal settings
- Total Rewards and compensation & benefit
- People Development and Talent Management
To succeed in HR Director, you will need to have strong strategic thinking, entrepreneurship skills and flexibility.
- A dynamic and hands-on individual with at least 15 years of relevant HR experience with regional exposure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and meticulous
- Strong in data and target pursue
The company is a highly reputable company and recognised as one of the leading companies in the region. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you.
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.