HR Business Partner
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 education-and-training Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding education & training organisation is looking for a talented HR Business Partner in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all end to end HR related functions.
About the HR Business Partner role:
Reporting to Senior HR Manager in providing HR expertise across the broad spectrum of HR activity, to support efficient and effective business operations. As the HR Business Partner, you will be ensuring the HR Services is delivering the highest quality work
- Align a range of HR specialist or bespoke approaches to support the provision of high quality services and advice
- Provide HR operations and ER support/advice on all people matters, ensuring high quality service is delivered to maximise performance and minimise risks and costs
- Consults closely with internal customers and other stakeholder to understand current and future business needs, and plans work activities accordingly to ensure the services and advice they provide meets those demands
- Effective management of HR risk and compliance, ensuring that appropriate actions are in place
- Proactively maintains a sound working knowledge of developments in external policy, practice and regulation within their functional discipline to build credibility, confidence and business insight
To success in the HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with HR leaders across boarder and internal matrix.
- Min 6 years HR experience; well versed in all areas of the HR life cycle
- Able to demonstrate experience of implementation of HR projects. Effective communication skills
- Track record of building effective relationships with business teams and managing a range of internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of high quality and effective professional HR services
- HR business partner experience working in a multinational and multi-cultural organisation
- Strong knowledge of Indonesian employment and labour laws
This international education & training organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Business Partner role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity