GM Human Resources
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-24 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A global manufacturing company is looking for a high calibre GM Human Resources. Based in Jakarta, you will be leading and developing the HR strategies.
About the GM Human Resources role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the company’s human resources strategy, framework and systems, ensuring they are aligned to the business objectives.
- Provide strategic human resources leadership to the executive management and the human resources functions in the operations
- Develop organisational strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues, contributing information, analysis and recommendation to the organisation's strategic thinking and direction, establishing human resource objectives in line with organisational objectives
- Facilitate effective people strategy development discussions with leaders and help them identify organisational issues/opportunities and set plans for their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy
- Foster sound relationships between management and internal stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you must have a proven track record as an HR at least 10 years.
- Experience in leading the human resources function for a company or division which employs at least 1000 people
- High driven and innovative strategic thinker
- Excellent communication ability both verbal and written
- Ideally knowledge of human resources best practices
- Strong Industrial Relations skill is preferable
The company has proven to be a market leader in its field of expertise. Its strong values and innovative direction have led to a strong and consistent year-on-year performance for the past few years.
If you are a high performing HR professional with a strong manufacturing background, this GM Human Resources is the right role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.