Salary Company Car provided
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global logistics services is looking for a talented HR Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. Reporting to General Manager, you will leads all Human Resources strategic directions and manages end to end HR spectrum.
About the HR Manager role:
In this HR Manager role, you will be joining a multicultural team and are responsible for all HR related activities, mostly but not limited to recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation benefits, organisational development, and also employee/industrial relations. Leads Human Resources practices with objectives to provides an employee-oriented and high-performance culture.
- In charge for country HR related activities
- Develop/transform HR policies/regulation
- Create/modify SOP
- Plan, develop, and implement HR strategy
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure their HR related needs are met
- Manage recruitment, L&D, performance management system, organisational development, and employee/industrial relations
- Assist any employee regarding HR matters
- Act as an advisory regarding HR matters
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have a can-do attitude to work effectively and co-operatively with Management leaders across boarder and internal matrix.
- Minimum eight years' experience in the HR field
- Experience working in a multinational company is a must
- Excellent communication in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledgeable and reliable in all HR matters
- Manufacturing and production/similar industry background
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong legal/labour law understanding
- Willing to commute between both offices, Jakarta and Cilegon
The company is the most prestigious logistics distribution and supply chain company in the world that is aiming for continuous growth and development both in business and also their employees. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.