Head of HRBP
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent opportunity as a Head of HRBP just become available at one of the logistics companies in Jakarta.
About the Head of HRBP role:
Reporting to the President Director, you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs
- At least 10 years' of HR experience with five years' in the related field
- Proven track record of Industrial Relations experience is essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to all levels of the organisation
- High learning agility
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Head of HRBP job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.