Senior HR Manager
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 26 August 2018 2018-08-262018-10-25 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A well known financial service company is hiring for a Senior HR Manager to join their team. This is an exciting role, where your added value from previous role will be utilised to motivate and influence a dedicated team of professionals. You will be supported by senior leaders who will contribute towards your success.
About the Senior HR Manager role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for leading and creating a more strategic HR framework, delivering the highest quality of HR spectrum alongside with the senior leaders. You will be overseeing all aspects of human resources practices and processes while constantly supporting the business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company's strategy and objectives.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy especially within the area of OD, TM and C&B while acting actively as the COE for the organisation
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation's
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives and posses the ability to architect strategy along with the Senior Leadership Team
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills - e,g. man power planning, data mining and presentation as well as insights driven
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse culture
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.