Country Head of HR
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 human-resources-and-personnel Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading start-up company is seeking a high-calibre Country Head of HR in Jakarta to support a large and complex business unit.
About the Country Head of HR role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the management and staff in their day-to-day business activities that are important to meet the organisation's goals.
- In charge of hiring / recruitment
- Industrial relations and employee relations
- Payroll and compensation & benefit
- HR Operation practices aligned with Indonesia employment legislation
To succeed in the Country Head of HR position, you will need to have strong strategic thinking, entrepreneurship skills and flexibility.
- A dynamic and hands-on individual with at least 10 years of relevant experience from a well reputable multinational company
- Proven track records in leading a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and meticulous
The company is a highly reputable company and recognised as one of the leading companies in the region.
The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Country Head of HR job is the role for you.
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.