Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-142018-10-13 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding MNC retail company is looking for a talented HR Director in Jakarta office to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all HR related functions.
About the HR Director role:
Due to excellence results and future expansion plans, the HR Director will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success. Reporting to CFO you will lead all HR operations across Indonesia and set HR strategic direction.
- Managing HR Operations, industrial relations and employee relations
- Establish and lead recruitment practices and procedures necessary to recruit and retain an effective workforce
- Plan, develop, implement and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align staff with the strategic goals of the company and leads the implementation of a performance management system
- Formulate and recommend human resources policies and practices that will establish a positive employer-employee relationship
- Develop and implement training and development initiatives to address current capabilities and future training needs
- Develop and implement compensation strategies and structures that align with company goals and ensures the provisions of cost effective benefits plan
To succeed in the HR Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across departments and internal matrix.
- Min 13 years of HR experience from MNC industries
- Has a business acumen
- Conceptual thinking, yet strong action and result oriented
- Pragmatic approach and bottom result oriented
- Continuous improvements mindset, and experienced change management
- Highly proactive, and has high initiative
The company is the most prestigious retail company in the world that is aiming for continuous growth and development both in business and also their employees. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.