Head of HR
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 12 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A global chemical company is looking for a Head of HR to be based in Jakarta. You will be responsible for providing HR advisory and support to the team through the provision of expertise on HR policies, strategies and programs.
About the Head of HR role:
Reporting directly to the Head of HR ASEAN, you will manage the full cycle of HR processes within the company.
- Involve in full spectrum of HR duties
- Build the talent pipeline, execute talent acquisition strategies and plans
- Assist in developing training programmes
- Review policies and recommend changes for continuous improvement and betterment of business operations
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you should have at least 8 years HR business partnering experience.
- Degree in HR or Business Admin with HR specialisation or related studies
- Good knowledge of local employment law
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and hands on
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of HR role is an excellent opportunity to work with.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.