Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A market leader company in FMCG industry is recruiting for an HR Director. This is an exciting role, where you will use your previous experience to motivate and influence a dedicated team of professionals. As a critical member of their Executive leadership team, overseeing the operation of a large, multifaceted Human Resources Division at country level.
About the HR Director role:
In this critical role you will be focused on the strategic and operational HR framework to align with the vision and mission of the company. It is also essential for the HR Director to be a truly partner with the business as well as operate within processes and systems that enable the growth of the business, defining and implementing HR strategy and operational plans across the country.
- Assess the strategic and operational needs of the organisation; selecting the most effective HR delivery model; and developing and/or implementing appropriate people programs, plans and interventions to meet those needs
- Thoughtfully initiates the various HR/business challenges, appropriately consider viable options for addressing them, and deliver solutions based on solid business acumen, best practices, cultural sensitivities and pragmatism
- Identify and implement retention strategies to reduce employee turnover and increase internal employee development and skill
- Provide HR leadership that is solutions focused with a collaborative approach to people management
- Establish and maintain broad, strong and effective relationships across the business and with key internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources agreement or related field
- +15 years' experience in an HR generalist, HR management or high level of business partner role
- Experience working with large multi-national companies with solid proven track records
- Experience working in a high pressured global company with a go to market strategy
- Experience working globally, especially within Emerging markets
This big multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.