Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting HR Director job has just been made available at one of the mining company based in Jakarta. Reporting the the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the whole HR spectrum.
About the HR Director role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for leading HR strategies and its implementations.
- Act as HR Lead to create HR strategies to meet the business needs and local culture
- Act as HR Business Partner to top management to advise HR solutions and best practice and coach for leadership development
- Oversee full spectrum of HR to ensure key issues solving, manpower planning, budget planning, process improvement, talent attraction and retention and effective communication to all levels
- Act as change agent in terms of managing stakeholders to gain buy in, ensure understanding and behaviour change
To succeed in the HR Director role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders.
- Minimum of ten years direct experience in HR, preferably from the related industry
- Strong HR professional skills set
- Can work in a dynamic environment, under pressure and diverse culture
- Strong command of English
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.