Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading airline company is looking for a high calibre HR Director in Jakarta. You will lead a team and be responsible for all human resources related functions.
About the HR Director role:
Reporting to the President Director, you will promote and implement human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs and directing staff.
- Develop organisation strategies by identifying human resources issues and recommending to organisation strategic thinking and direction
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel and decisions, analysing information and applications
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing and updating policies and guidelines, communicating and enforcing organisation values
- Enhance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Establish an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or on boarding, management development, the measurement of training impact and training transfer
To succeed in the HR Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with teams across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 15 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations and training and development
- Excellent organisational skills
The successful candidate will join a company which continues to expand and grow their operations.
If you are a seasoned HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Director job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.