Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A fantastic HR Director job has just become available at one of the leading footwear manufacturing in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a leader in their field.
About the HR Director role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for ensuring that all HR operations are carried on smoothly and effectively, developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
Key responsibilities :
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labour unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
To succeed in this job, you must already have proven experience as the HR Director.
- Full understanding of the way an organisation operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
This company produces a well known footwear brand and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are determined and want to take the next career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.