Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 27 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A HR Manager job based in Jakarta, has just been made available within the HR team of a well-known leading companies in Indonesia.
About HR Manager role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the management and staff within SEA region in their day-to-day business activities that are important to meet the organisation's goals.
- In charge of hiring / recruitment
- Industrial relations and employee relations
- Performance Management, KPI and goal settings
- Payroll and compensation & benefit
To succeed in HR Manager job, you will need to have strong strategic thinking, entrepreneurship skills and flexibility.
- A dynamic and hands-on individual with at least 10 years of relevant HR experience with international exposure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and meticulous
The company is a highly reputable company and recognised as one of the leading companies in the region. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you.
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.