Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 27 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding MNC retail company is looking for a talented HR Manager in Jakarta office to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all HR related functions.
About the HR Manager role:
Due to excellence results and future expansion plans, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success. Reporting to HR Director you will lead all HR operations across Indonesia.
- Managing HR Operations, Industrial Relations and Employee Relations
- Establish and lead recruitment practices and procedures necessary to recruit and retain an effective workforce.
- Plan, develop, implement and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align staff with the strategic goals of the company and leads the implementation of a performance management system.
- Formulate and recommend Human Resources policies and practices that will establish a positive employer-employee relationship
- Develop and implement training and development initiatives to address current capabilities and future training needs.
- Develop and implement compensation strategies and structures that align with company goals and ensures the provisions of cost effective benefits plan
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across departments and internal matrix.
- Min 7 years of HR experience from MNC industries
- Has a business acumen
- Conceptual thinking, yet strong action and result oriented
- Pragmatic approach and bottom result oriented
- Continuous improvements mindset, and experienced change management
- Highly proactive, and has high initiative
The company is the most prestigious retail company in the world that is aiming for continuous growth and development both in business and also their employees. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.