Senior Coordinator Human Resources
Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 27 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Senior Coordinator Human Resources job has just become available at one of the most respected global professional services consultancy company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the HR Manager in Singapore, this is the role for HR professional who is the leader in their field.
About the Senior Coordinator Human Resources role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality service alongside four other Senior Coordinator Human Resources serving the SEA Region. You will be the key within large HR departments, oversee issues related to employment, compensation, labour negotiations, and employee relations.
- Oversee the execution and administration of operational and transactions HR activities for Indonesia
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and develops plans, success measures and time line for tasks.
- Manage employee relations, which include providing coaching and mentoring guidance
- Manage HR Service vendors to ensure seamless delivery of service in support of business
- Maintain up to date HR data in HRIS to support HC movements and HC reporting
- Take on SEA wide special projects from time to time and lead to seamless execution within time line
- Manage logistics associated with new hires including offer preparation and on-boarding and orientation process
To succeed in the Senior Coordinator Human Resources role, as you will be internal client-facing, you must possess outstanding communication skill and be the get-to-go to person.
- Degree / Diploma in HR or a related discipline from a recognised university
- Has 6-8 years' of experience in HR in a professional services partnership firm handling gamut of activities with proven expertise in running end to end in-house recruitment
- Knowledge of country specific labour laws & employment practices in Indonesia
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Experiencing in supporting and managing international stakeholders and expat employees
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, resourceful, with problem solving skills
- Possess advanced Excel skills (at a minimum knowledge of pivots and charts) and PowerPoint skills
- Relevant degree level qualification in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Psychology
This international professional services consultancy company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.