Head of HR
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 18 May 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An attractive Head of HR job in a leading agriculture and manufacturing company has just become available to be based in Lampung area.
About the Head of HR role:
Reporting to the Director, in this role you will be responsible to oversee organisation and employee related activities in each function, within the coverage of human capital, compensation & benefit, back office services, and general affairs.
- People development process from recruitment, develop, train and retain employees in order to strengthen organisation capability
- Responsible to provide headcount analysis to support effective manpower planning and budgeting process and monitor the implementation across unit operations
- Act as a gatekeeper to organisation to be aligned with CLA and/or labour regulations
- General Affairs related matters
To succeed in the Head of HR job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business heads, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in HR area with managerial level
- Relevant experience in manufacturing/plantation/industrial-related industry
- Willing to be stationed in Lampung area
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and meticulous
The company is a highly reputable company and recognised as one of the leading companies in the region. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of HR job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.