Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 16 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding automotive is looking for a talented HR Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead the team and be responsible for all HR-related functions.
About the HR Manager role:
Reporting to General Manager you will be providing a broad range of human resources strategic and administrative interventions, to support the organisation to achieve its business goals.
- Provide a full spectrum of HR services, policies and programs and oversee the administration function
- Build on and rework current HR provisions, while formulating new comprehensive long-term HR strategies and operational plans that align to the organisation’s business objectives and corporate agenda
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountability
- Develop an understanding of business operations and objectives to assure HR priorities and activities are strategically aligned with those of corporate HQ
- Push new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve the efficiency of the department
- Participate and oversee daily HR administration recommending new approaches, practices and procedures for continual improvement
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the division and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses
The successful candidate must possess at least ten years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Min 7 years of HR experience from MNC industries
- Has a business acumen
- Conceptual thinking, yet strong action and result oriented
- Pragmatic approach and bottom result oriented
- Continuous improvements mindset, and experienced change management
- Highly proactive, and has high initiative
The company is the most prestigious automotive company in the world that is aiming for continuous growth and development both in business and also their employees. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.