Location North Jakarta
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 02 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly growing chemical company is looking for an HR Director to join their team. This is an exciting role, where you will use your previous experience to design, build and implement HR plan for the organisation.
About the Senior HR Manager role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for leading and creating a more strategic HR framework, delivering the highest quality of HR spectrum alongside with the senior leaders. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR related activities, within organisation development and talent management scope with operational general in the snapshot.
- Foster a high performance and team orientated, customer centric, safety focused culture
- Develop and deliver on HR strategic initiatives
- Created the Capability Development for the organisation
- Identify new HR strategies and adapt plans as required to respond to changing business needs
- Created the advance Talent Management
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Posses intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
- Highly articulate in translating business needs into a strategic HR Plans
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.