Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 23 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading multinational beverage company is recruiting for an HR Director to join their team. This is an exciting role, where you will use your previous experience to motivate and influence a dedicated team of professionals. You will be supported by senior leaders who will contribute towards your success.
About the HR Director role:
In this very critical role you will be responsible for leading and creating a more strategic HR framework, delivering the highest quality of HR spectrum in improving the business performance alongside with the senior leaders. You will be responsible to be the HR Director who can truly partner with the business as well as operate within processes and systems that enable the growth of the business, defining and implementing HR strategy and operational plans in Indonesia.
- Responsible for assessing the strategic and operational needs of the organisation; selecting the most effective HR delivery model; and developing and/or implementing appropriate people programs, plans and interventions to meet those needs
- Identify and implement retention strategies to reduce employee turnover and increase internal employee development and skills
- Provide HR leadership that is solutions focused with a collaborative approach to people management
- Identify new HR strategies and adapt plans as required to respond to changing business needs
- Establish and maintain broad, strong and effective relationships across the business and with key internal stakeholders
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential)
- Min of 10 years of experience in high strategic level and a min total of +15 years of experience in HR
- Solid experience in Commercial function supported with proven track records is a MUST
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse culture
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you! Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.