Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 08 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding MLM Retail is looking for a talented HR Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead the team and be responsible for all HR-related functions.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to Country Manager you will be providing a broad range of Human Resources Strategic and administrative interventions, to support the organisation to achieve its business goals. Create and maintain Human Resources awareness through the management team, assisting them to develop positive a positive leadership style and skills which supports employee motivation and Company culture, and positions the company as being a preferred employer in the local market.
- Provide a full spectrum of HR services, policies and programs and oversee the Administration function.
- Build on and rework current HR provisions, while formulating new comprehensive long-term HR strategies and operational plans that align to the organisation’s business objectives and corporate agenda.
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, and succession planning.
- Develop an understanding of business operations and objectives to assure HR priorities and activities are strategically aligned with those of Corporate HQ. Push new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve the efficiency of the department.
- Participate and oversee daily HR administration recommending new approaches, practices and procedures for continual improvement;
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the division and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses.
The successful candidate must possess at least ten years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Solid HR experience from MNC industries
- Has a business acumen
- Conceptual thinking, yet strong action and result oriented.
- Pragmatic approach and bottom result oriented.
- Continuous improvements mindset, and experienced change management.
- Highly proactive, and has high initiative.
This company is much more than MLM Retail and is everything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.