Assistant HR Manager
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 02 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding trade and services company is looking for talented Assistant HR Manager in Jakarta to take on newly created role. In this job, your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with regional remit.
About the Assistant HR Manager:
Due to excellence result and future expansions, the Assistant HR Manager will play a key role in defining the HR continued development and success in its Jakarta office.
- Managing full spectrum of Human Resources functions in compliance with the internal and external policies and regulations.
- Administer Human Resources day to day operational tasks, including recruitment and employee’s relation
- Aligning company’s compensation and benefit in line with the market practices and compliance with local laws.
- Prepare and review staff costs budget/budget review and manage relevant system uploads
- Provide sound advice to the Management with regards to all HR related matters
To succeed in the Assistant HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 7 years’ experience in HR related matters
- Strong analytical skill, possess excellence communication and interpersonal skill, maturity, and flexibility
- Able to organize, plan, prioritise, multi-tasking and meet tight deadlines
- Resourceful, proactive, a self-starter and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess positive attitude, team player, self-motivation and able to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- A dedicated person with high level of integrity
This company is much more than a trade and services company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scoop of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities awaits the right person in the exciting Assistant HR Manager job.