Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 23 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading multinational retail company is seeking a high-calibre HR Manager in Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the HR Manager role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for leading and creating a more strategic HR framework, delivering the highest quality of HR operation alongside with the senior leaders.
- Develop and deliver HR strategic general initiatives
- Oversee HR process compliance
- Support the capability development
- Establish and maintain broad, strong and effective relationships across the business and with key internal stakeholders
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse culture
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leader
This retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.