Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 23 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading telecommunication company is looking for a Senior HRBP in Jakarta. Reporting to the GM Human Resources, you will be responsible for overseeing all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with the business goals.
About Senior HRBP role:
You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture. You should also be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organisational changes.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
To succeed in this role, you should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven work experience as a HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
This leading telecommunication company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior HRBP job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.