Head of HRBP Supply Chain
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 23 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent opportunity as a Head of HRBP Supply Chain just become available at one of the most reputable consumer goods companies in Jakarta.
About the Head of HRBP Supply Chain role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
- The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs
- At least 10 years of HR experience with 5 years in the related field
- Proven track record of Industrial Relations experience is essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to all levels of the organisation
- High learning agility
- This global company needs no introduction and is recognised a the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Head of HRBP job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.